Many people think that there is no need to go for a dental check-up unless they are in pain.
This is not true. Many dental problems progress very slowly without any signs. Your dentist is trained to detect such problems. Early detection and timely treatment can correct or even prevent problems from occurring.
Apart from spotting trouble early, regular check-ups can be valuable in many other ways. At DH Dental we offer the most complete dental consultation in Lahore at very low price (Rs 2000 only).
WHAT HAPPENS IN A DENTAL CHECK-UP?
First of all, your dentist at DH Dental will look carefully or examine all parts of your mouth and face.
- Teeth will be checked for such things as cracks, wear, decay and faulty fillings.
- Gums will be checked to see if they have a healthy color and shape.
If they bleed, that is a sure sign of disease!
- Bones, cheeks, tongue, palate and other parts of the mouth and face
will be examined for any unusual swellings or surface changes.
Dental check-ups are all about prevention and early detection of dental problems.
WILL X-RAYS BE TAKEN?
Yes, your complete consult at DH Dental includes digital xrays and imaging which will be used to further examine your oral health and help the dentist guide you with the best treatment and preventive options possible.
Along with the intra and extra-oral check-up + xrays we also perform a cancer screening test on all of our patients. This is often never performed at most dental clinics in Pakistan but DH Dental takes these extra steps to ensure all of our patients receive a full examination.
The most important part of the check-up is the discussion that you and your dentist can have after the examination. This may include:
- An explanation of what has been seen in your mouth.
- Recommendations on how to treat any problems discovered, eg preventive measures like fluoride application or fissure sealants.
- Advice on diet and the correct ways to clean your teeth.
- Counseling on how to overcome any destructive habits that you may have.
- Monitoring the development of the teeth and jaws in growing children.
Yes. Your expectations, needs, and importantly, any anxiety that you may have should be brought up so that your dentist can understand you better.
If you have any medical problems, its effect on your oral health and treatment will be explained.
Together, the professionals at DH Dental Clinic along with your input can help you decide what needs to be done; how and when to do it and of course, the cost of doing it.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with DH Dental there are 3 easy ways:
- Call our helpline at 0322.DENTAL.1 (0322.336.8251)
- Send us a WhatsApp on that same number
Book online via our website www.dh.dental